3D Modeling with Vectorworks
3D Modeling with Vectorworks by expert Vectorworks trainer Jonathan Pickup is an essential guide for anyone interested in learning to create free-form models with Vectorworks software. By taking complicated examples and breaking them down into manageable steps, this tutorial will help the reader build a foundation of skills for creating 3D forms through the use of extrudes, sweeps, solids, NURBS, loft surfaces, and 3D primitives.
Vectorworks 3D Tutorial 7th Edition-DVD/CD
Recommendations and Tips:
- This manual is designed for use with Vectorworks 2015 products.
- Exercise measurements are shown in both metric and imperial units.
- DVD contains links to instructional videos (use with Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Make sure to read the text, watch the video, and try the tutorial to fully learn each lesson.
- This manual builds on the Vectorworks Essential manual, so if you are unfamiliar with basic concepts as drawing, modeling, and basic file organization, this guide is a good place to start.