Residential Garden Design with Vectorworks Landmark
This tutorial, written by Tamsin Slatter, the leading Vectorworks Landmark expert in the U.K., covers the workflow for residential garden designers using Vectorworks Landmark software.
This tutorial covers the workflow for residential garden designers using Vectorworks Landmark software. Author Tamsin Slatter, the leading Vectorworks Landmark expert in the U.K., guides the reader through a landscape design project from start to finish.
The tutorial and accompanying DVD will provide you with the knowledge you need to take a landscape project from planning to final product. The exercise-based training covers:
- Setting up your “Drawing Board” to make starting new projects easy and efficient
- Setting up and storing your own graphical style for reuse
- Drawing up your own or importing a survey
- Creating a layout plan using simple drafting techniques
- Drawing and specifying quantities of hard landscaping with steps and simple level changes
- Using text and dimension tools to add relevant notes to your plans
- Placing and customizing plants and then producing a planting schedule
- Adding further 3D elements to the garden
- Adding lighting to the garden
- Basic rendering techniques
- Creating 3D views, sections, and construction drawings
- Preparing drawings for print/sharing
This fifth edition of the manual has been updated for use with Vectorworks Landmark 2013 software. With step-by-step instructions and full-color illustrations throughout, it is the ideal reference to keep on hand following your initial Vectorworks Landmark training.
Digital copy delivered on a CD.