Vectorworks Essentials Tutorial
The Vectorworks Essentials Tutorial manual by expert Vectorworks trainer Jonathan Pickup is a must-have workbook for anyone new to Vectorworks. The goals of this manual are to eliminate the mystery of computer aided design and to provide a basic understanding of how to use Vectorworks software.
The Vectorworks Essentials Tutorial manual by expert Vectorworks trainer Jonathan Pickup is a must-have workbook for anyone new to Vectorworks software. This manual is designed to help you build a foundation of knowledge so that you will understand how the program is intended to work. Updated for the 2014 version of Vectorworks software, this sixth edition of the tutorial has been structured to give the reader a clear understanding of the concepts behind each instruction. The book includes an introduction to the Vectorworks interface; a section to familiarize you with tools and commands; an introduction to 3D modeling; a section about organizing information to create models, drawings, and reports; a drawing exercise to practice the skills you learn; and a section about using worksheets. Notes and exercises throughout the tutorial provide additional guidance.
Recommendations and Tips:
- This tutorial can be used with any Vectorworks 2014 product.
- Measurements for the exercises are shown in both metric and imperial.
- This hard-copy workbook comes with a companion DVD that contains exercise files, and the entire manual in PDF.
- View the PDF using Adobe® Acrobat Reader 10 or higher.
- The PDF contains embedded tutorial movies that demonstrate the steps of each exercise.