Vectorworks Landmark Tutorial
The Vectorworks Landmark Tutorial Manual is written by experienced Vectorworks user and author, Jonathan Pickup. The workbook is comprised of a series of projects to teach you basic Vectorworks Landmark concepts and techniques.
- This tutorial is most effective if used in conjunction with Vectorworks Landmark 2013 software.
- This manual builds on theEssentials Tutorial Manual, which takes you through the basic concepts of Vectorworks, such as 2D drafting, simple 3D modeling, and file organization. If you are unfamiliar with these concepts, begin with the Essentials manual.
- Measurements for the exercises are shown in both metric and imperial units.
- This hard-copy workbook comes with a companion CD that contains exercise files, and the entire manual as a PDF file.
- View the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader X or higher.
- The PDF contains embedded tutorial movies that demonstrate the steps of each exercise.